March 18, 2017 was quite an amazing day for The Lowcountry’s Running Festival! Several course records were broken, $90,000 was raised for Riverview Charter School, and everyone enjoyed the amazing weather. We were honored to welcome some of the country’s (and world’s) top runners to our event! Click here to read about members of the Zap Fitness-Reebok professional running team who joined some top local runners to lead the races.
The date for the 10th Annual edition of the BTR is March 24, 2018 and it will offer some exciting additions, including:
- Special “10th Annual” commemorative awards;
- Timed 1-mile one for ages 5 – 14;
- Expanded two-day expo (Friday-Saturday) with health & wellness booths and activities;
- Back by popular demand…cotton t-shirts (tech shirt upgrades available during registration);
- 3-peat performance by The Broke Locals;
- Special appearances by Ryan Hall, America’s fastest marathoner. Read the Press Release.
There is truly something for everyone at this running festival including competitive races with over $6,000 in cash prizes, recreational runs and walks, kids activities, live entertainment and plenty food to enjoy. It’s a great event for the entire family!
This USATF sanctioned running festival offers four competitive courses (10-mile Run, 8K Run, 5K Run, 1-mile Youth Run), a 5K Fun Walk and a 1/4 mile Kid’s Fun Run. Participants can compete for the Beaufort Challenge title by running in both the 10-mile and 5K events. Participants and friends can enjoy the after-party with gourmet food trucks and live music.
Thanks to all who have come out over the last nine years! Because of you, nearly $500,000 has been raised for Riverview Charter School. Plan to join us March 24th as we continue the food, fitness and fun at The Lowcountry’s Running Festival!
Register before prices increase on March 2!